Come learn all about it with one of our own Leo Lions and Performance Nutritionist, Gareth Nicholas, in our first ever nutritional workshop.
How much time do you spend thinking about your technique in the gym? Just think what would happen if you spent just as much time focusing on your body's fuel!!!
Get ready to be next level!!
What to expect:
* The Fundamentals to Nutrition
* Understanding the calorie and nutrient requirement for you
* Practical Recommendations
* Eating and drinking correctly for Functional Fitness.
* This includes the WHEN, HOW and WHAT
* Addressing Supplementation and "Diets"
* How to know what supplementation you need and to be able to find
* Open discussion to address any of your questions!!
BONUS: Free Smoothies from The LEO CAFE!
You will definitely walk away thinking about what foods will provide you with the best fuel to crush your next workout and keep all those gains. You won't want to miss this!!
WHEN: Saturday, 17th October
WHERE: Leo Gym Marlow
COST: £30 for Leo Members
ABOUT GARETH NICHOLAS
- MSc Human Performance
- BSc (Hon) Sport Science
- IOC Diploma in Sports Nutrition
Gareth is a fully qualified performance nutritionist with over 10 years experience working in sports nutrition including athlete advice, article writing and public speaking.
He believes that nutrition should be easy and straight forward, but one size doesn’t fit all - Lifestyle, Goal, intolerances/allergies, sport, all play a part in why a nutrition plan should be individualised.
Gareth has worked across several sports including Rugby, Football, Tennis, Cricket and Triathlon, along with consulting for a number of nutrition brands on education, new product development and content.